At 9 a.m. on May 22, the third meeting of the 13th National People's Congress held an opening meeting in the Great Hall of the People and listened to the report of Premier Li Keqiang on the work of the government.
1. It is necessary to fight the battles for the protection of blue sky, clear water and pure land, and to achieve the staged goals of the battle against pollution.
2. Energy consumption per unit of GDP and emissions of major pollutants continue to decline.
3. Improve the effectiveness of ecological environment governance.
4. Highlight pollution control according to law, science and precision.
5. Deepen air pollution control in key areas.
6. Strengthen the construction of sewage and garbage disposal facilities.
7. Accelerate the relocation and transformation of hazardous chemical production enterprises.
8. Strengthen the energy conservation and environmental protection industry.
9. Severely punish illegal hunting and trading of wild animals.
10. Implement important projects for the protection and restoration of important ecosystems, and promote the construction of ecological civilization.
11. Guarantee energy security.